The first colored restrained joint gasket licensed as a TYTON® Joint manufacturer. Made In the USA and NSF-61 certified for contact with potable water.
The Barracuda® RJ Gasket is the first colored restrained joint gasket licensed and warranty-approved for all TYTON® Joints. Available in sizes ranging from 4″ – to 16″, Barracuda’s patented safety orange compound allows for visual confirmation that a restrained joint gasket is installed. Its curved radius creates more touchpoints for a superior fit, delivering a 350 PSI rating and allowing deflection up to 5 degrees when properly installed.
- Licensed TYTON® Joint Manufacturer – warranty approved on all TYTON® joints.
- Available in 4″ – 16″
- Available in SBR, EPDM, and Nitrile
- Neoprene and FKM are available upon request
- Curved radius with more touchpoints for a superior fit
- Rated up to 350 PSI
- 100% manufactured in the USA
- ANSI/NSF Standard 61 certified for contact with potable water, wastewater, and other related applications
- Deflection up to 5 degrees when properly installed
- Manufactured in accordance with ANSI/AWWA C111/A21.11 Rubber Gasket Joints for Ductile Iron Pressure Pipe and Fitting